donderdag 18 juni 2009

Hi friends,

I am now noticing something miraculous. Since the moment i was told i would soon move to another home (20 something april) a lot of stuff is increasing in my life. The amount of info per day, number of experiences a day, how many insights daily, the daily action etc, projects finished, steepening learning curve, it is a long list.

One i like best is the number of miracles i am so lucky to experience hou...daily. To be a witness of miracles, to have the feeling being surrounded by miracles. I admit addiction to those type of feelings...to live the miracle. Not read about it, not discuss it or watch on a screen but to live it.

I wondered if others sense the same type of increases?

Just had this thought. Chances are i am going to experience another miracle today but have no clue what it can be or when or whatever. I just love surprises!

I am having fun living, i hope you do too :)