zondag 26 april 2009

Lodgings.

[quote author=EyeAm link=topic=143.msg1871#msg1871 date=1240709393]

[quote author=Darza link=topic=143.msg1858#msg1858 date=1240560494]
Hi EyeAm, exciting times for sure.

I have just been informed of the latest plans of the people where i am living as a guest. They are going to roam the world in a camper starting july 1. From then on i will live somewhere else and have no idea where. A new reality is looming for sure. It feels like entering a vacuum, space for a new creation. The not knowing is so exciting, it brings so much focus, deepens the now. If i could speed the plans up i would because i know whatever new reality i will find myself in it will be an effect of my past actions. I am sooo curious as to what it will be. Maybe it is partytime already. Maybe 2012 is now.

Peace to all,
[/quote]
Hi Darza:
Interesting opportunities indeed. I've done it 4 times myself now. Walked away with nothing but the clothes I was wearing and let fate, destiny, sympathetic vibration and sheer will steer my course. I have slept under train bridges, in pool sheds, peoples garages, in a tent in the forest, an abandoned cube van in an industrial field and many other strange places that presented themselves as adequate to the task. As hard and depressing as it was on some of those occasions, it eventualy became a source of strength and self-reliance. I have proved to myself that I am a survivor under any circumstance and have come to understand that the most important person to prove that to was myself. I no longer fear loss as once I did.

I feel you are much the same way. I sense you reveling in the unknown excitement of the hidden road ahead. You bring with you the easy confidence of past experience and lessons well-learned. I hope this is not goodbye though, my friend, for many of us have come to care deeply for you. Good luck on your journey and may you get settled and back online in short order. Can the Master or the other students be of any assistance in your domestic affairs?

Flipside note;
I just bought a camper van and am currently exploring The Canadian Shield. Beautiful vistas in Algonquin Park. (Too bad 6Pence wouldn't join us. I believe she's familiar with the area)
[/quote]
[i]Can the Master or the other students be of any assistance in your domestic affairs?[/i]

I love the sharing EyeAm, you summarized your learning path and i recognize much. You inspired me to do the same.

August 1999 eclipse, sept 1999 changed carreers and employer, i worked 30 hours a week but still was not happy, i promoted myself downwards, easy money, little stress. Studied law at a university in the evenings. I had done all the yuppie things like having a big house and stuff, diving, skiing, climbing, kayaking etc. I was not happy. April 2000 i buy my sailing yacht. My dream come true. I had everything i wanted. If the boat was not rented out i went sailing upon every opportunity. I was happy for a few months then suddenly it hit me. There was still something not ok, i was still restless. I knew i had everything, now why was i still not happy? There was nothing in manifestation i could blame, it was me where the problem was. Collecting stuff cannot bring it unless i fix the actual problem which was my thinking. I decide to learn to meditate which i tell to my colleugeue. Turns out there is another collegue, one who seems happy always, always joking and smiling ( i just started out there) who was going to start a meditation class within a few weeks, after working hours, on the road to home, and the teacher was my collegue. How could i refuse? Impossible. Only an ignorant person would not go to this meditation class.

In the weeks leading to the first lesson this mediation teacher, Willem Appel, started to answer my question, giving tips, gave some stuff to read. He told me he was a student with a vietnamese teacher and if i wanted to learn to mediate fast, meeting this person would accelarate everything. I expected some vietnamese guy in a local flat somewhere. Turned out the collegue was an UE-student who was introducing me to master Dang. It was only little money and little time so i went to the basic class. Here my chakra's were opened/harmonized by Master Dang. I was like "yeah, right, lets see what to make of all these claims from Willem". If what he said was only a little bit true it would be my jackpot. On the way home after class, i knew that road well, it hit me. I saw more then before the opening. Like it had more color, depth, contrast, light. I knew what was the cause and effect. From that moment on i did not have a chance to avoid studying UE. I wanted more of from where that came from. In stopped studying law and focussed the energy that took on studying UE. Whatever i learned made me greedy for more. I went to the next class at the first opportunity. In the second half of that class a 13 younger, beautiful, belly-dance, psychology, outgoing, hindustani priestess sat next to me. In the first break she asked me to go for a walk. She offered me books and tapes on spirituality, when we were together we talked every second. She was soooo interesting. Few months later we are in love. From day 1 this was highly intense. Now i am living with an UE-student. She is deeply depressed and told me everything in advance. I came from a little town and had no idea what that meant. i never was depressed and did not have a clue. She was very challenging for my beliefsystem to day the leat. lol I learned lots of the meaning of love. I studied UE and UE is love. I had a crash course in romantic love. I surprised myself how much i could take because of this love.

Sept 2002 i quit my job, i am going to research this shift of the ages and UE stuff fultime. April 2003 leave my house and board my sailyacht together with Chan. I leave everything behind and sail into the unknown. May 15 passes and we live happily in "de Biesbosch" on our yacht. Very romantic.dec Sept 2003 i have this singular experience that confirms all the stuff in the holy books, a oneness experience. From then on i know everything is me, there is nothing but me, i am liberated from existing. I would never have had this experience if it was not for either master Dang, Willem and Chan. All UE-students.

Dec 2003 she throws me out for the last time, i have not spoke her since. She returned a few letters and then i decided to wait for her. Spend the winter in the harbor, totally alone at first, spring i went into the Biesbosch, living there, again alone. I had lots of food etc, survival gear, all according to the Zeta scenario. Turned out the boat i had and the collected stuff was not ideal, reality was different. I changed to a motorboat and redid the preparation thing with what i learned since the last time.

November 2004 i go to my last UE classes. There i get to hear i no longer need Master Dang to learn, i have my own linkup from then on...these abilities are transferred by energy. Not all students got that message but i did. I lived my winter alone on the boat, Sending and receiving energy, meditating, reading holy books, studying nature, studying my past, my experiences and how they related to the past events. I learned to love me.

I start to make friends, met lots of very nice beautiful humans. They let me be me end helped me to eat and party and how to live in nature. One was a nature guide, on other a butcher, or survivalist, they had all these knowledge and were more then happy to find an interested ear. I had many teachers teach me then, all on their specialities. I took what was interesting for me from all of them, like an investigating reporter. This was like university but then on the next level. learning from life itself!

At one point i meet Johan (Nahoj). We spend thousand of hours talking, talked many hours daily unless there where other visitors. Like my young friends. Sharing our daily troubles around a campfire for feedback from friends. Some boats exploding, one on fire. The local police pressures me to move. I had new experience all the time. learned about human nature so much.

April 2007 Johan goes to the basic class, check if what i told was true. and since then we talk UE. We compared how we understood the teachings etc, all summer long.

Dec 2007 Johan gets an spiritual experience in front of me. He talks to himself and all kinds of wisdom pours out. Days later the police take my boat. When the police comes Johan is there as a witness. Police leaves and what can Johan do but to offer to take me with him? How could i refuse? Start of the winter, living in nature without shelter and stuff was not appealing and he asked me. We were stuck with each other. Since then i lived in his house, he went trough all the classes and we talked everything over. he heals others, talks of spirituality with others and then we talk about how that goes etc. Since then he did all the classes and is now like myself and TFD an 13++ student. So from Dec 2007 till now i live with another UE-student. Johan's presence in my life was a blessing, i can say anything to him, test all my theories, provides for fast internet, a roof and food. Some weed now and again.


Johan and his mother are now choosing for freedom. Lets say i do find that a disappointing result, i am free myself. I see them shaping life towards freedom. I see little more i can do for them.

The planning is july first. I did not worry. I know i will be ok, UE provides for me, i let UE do the planning. If it would abandon me that would not be very motivational for others to go and have a look themselves, to follow my energy to its source. I have many dates before juli first on which can happen anything which again changes reality completely. Then last Saturday i go an invitation from another UE-student to be its guest. Within days of hearing i am going to be homeless i get an invitation from a fellow UE-student with who i get along great. This person has a strong awareness already, helped me a lot already, has all the hallmarks of a true lightworker. Strangely we never met in the flesh. Accepting that invitation looks extremely promising and exciting.

Yesterday i spend letting go of the reality i kind of accepted as fact. That Johan and me would be together during the tshts-phase, if that should happen. Looked reasonable enough. Johan still sails so i am still linked to my friends in the Biesbosch. I know enough STO'ers there to start a commune when the time is there.

"Coincidentally" from where i got this invitation is closely to the Biesbosch. All signs which prevent refusing. I do not have a choice in this. My only choice is to accept this invitation, If i would use my free-will to refuse this i would have to go insane first.

What will happen next i do not know. I make an effort not to count on anything. I already decided November 2003 i was prepared to do what Lao Tse did and leave it all. Roam earth and see what happens next. I tried to give my sail yacht early 2004 to charity but that bounced. So though i am ready to live on the streets, following my signs does not seem to make that happen. Maybe something happens and the invitation no longer stands? Maybe we have a timeline merger prior? I do not control all that directly but indirectly. By studying UE and me i get all the interesting experiences. That is what i long for, to have more experience.

So to answer your question on the lodgings. The last 2 people i shared a house with where UE-students and looks like the next will be too. This is how UE takes care of students. The school does not have a hotel or an ashram or something. It is to become sovereign, absolute free beings. Being part of the UE-school means to have 4 million brothers and sisters. They are all helpers. I feel honored to be a part of that. yes of this thread too. lol